I have an exciting new opportunity for a User Experience Designer based in London on a Permanent basis.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Start date: ASAP
This is a user experience and design role as part of a globally distributed team of UX practitioners. You will create vibrant, compelling and efficacious user experiences that combine technology and content in ways that will engage and delight our learners and teachers, across multiple device form factors.
You'll work closely with learners, teachers and stakeholders around the world to gather data and insight on the lives and educational challenges faced by our users.
You'll utilise user flows, storyboards and interactive wireframes and prototypes to design optimal instructional and learning experiences within a consistent and logical Information Architecture.
- Qualification(s) or equivalent experience in HCI or a design discipline
- A minimum of three years experience of developing user interfaces and interaction designs, preferably within an Agile methodology
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Axure or equivalent prototyping software, Sketch/Adobe CS and Zeplin
- Skilled in the creation of low, mid and high-fidelity paper and interactive prototypes, from sketches to the delivery of final high-fidelity UI assets
- Ability to create cross-platform/responsive user interfaces
If you feel that you are a suitable match for this role, please send your CV to (see below)