A global pharmaceuticals business is looking to hire a Quality Validation Specialist to take ownership of all validation activities on their new, state-of-the-art, biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin.
This is a pivotal role for the business managing the validation area to ensure company compliance to industry regulations as they progress toward commercial launch for an advanced, novel therapy product.
You would be an excellent fit for this role if you have proven quality process validation experience within pharmaceuticals where you have managed ongoing validation activities for manufacturing lines or a business unit and have partnered with stakeholders across an operation.
As Validation Specialist, you would manage the following funtions:
- Providing expertise in the area of validation ensuring compliance with current industry regulations, guidelines and trends.
- Review of master and completed qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations, SOPs and specifications
- Preparing and maintaining policies and SOPs associated with validation.
- Review and Approval of validation master plans, deviations and non-conformances associated with validation
- Supporting cross-functional project teams as the quality assurance validation representative.
The group are a multinational, research-driven biotech who have consistently been at the leading edge of drug development. The new facility is part of continued investment into their next generation pipeline in biologics so this is a great opportunity to join at a time where you can have a real impact on the future growth of the group and advance your career to become an expert in advanced therapy products.
The salary on offer for the Validation Specialist is €65,000-€70,000 + benefits and could go higher for a candidate with very relevant experience.
Candidate shortlisting has already begun and interviews will begin taking place from August 10th onward so please apply as soon as possible to be considered. You can also contact JamesIvall direct at Goodman Masson should you have any questions prior to applying.
We look forward to hearing from you.