The valuation team are part of a broader transaction services team and sit alongside due diligence and financial modelling colleagues and prepares a wide range of valuations for deal advisory purposes.
You will be required to do analysis, execution and reporting for the valuation of shares, companies and other financial instruments. You will deal with a wide variety of clients, sectors and types of work, which will be highly rewarding to an individual who enjoys working on diverse projects.
- 1-2 or 2-4 years valuation experience within a recognised team (professional services or boutique practice)
- Ability to calculate PE / EBITDA x / WACC from source material (Bloomberg /Merger Market)
- Ability to analyse this data and rationalise why some peer companies appear to be more highly rated than others
- Experience of purchase price allocation engagements
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for sub sections of projects
- The desire to be client facing and willingness to develop go to market skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (2:1 or above)
- Professional Qualification such as ICAEW or CFA
- Second European Language
This firm offers
- Great career progression
- Daily exposure to the partners and directors
- Competitive package
If you are interested in the job, the position is looking to be filled as soon as possible so please apply now. Alternatively, if this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job within financial Advisory then please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion.