- Calculating technical provisions and solvency capital requirements
- Drafting actuarial reports
- Production of the companies SFCR and completion of quantitative reporting firms
- Periodically reviewing and updating valuation policies
- Working closely with the Risk Actuary and CRO
- Ensuring documentation standards are met
- Stakeholder management across the business and liaising with all teams
To be suitable for this role you will be a qualified actuary with 3 years PQE and experience in financial modelling, specifically regulatory valuations. Knowledge of UK insurance regulations, specifically Solvency II. You must also be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02073240539 to discuss.