The role sits within the Valuations team and you will report to and support the Chief Actuary to meet the requirements supplied by the regulators. You will be assisting in producing technical provisions and capital requirements, as well as developing opinions on the appropriateness of the company's arrangement and underwriting of new deals. You will also be required to assist the risk function in the production of the ORSA.
- Calculating technical provisions and solvency capital requirements
- Drafting actuarial reports
- Production of the companies SFCR and completion of quantitative reporting firms
- Periodically reviewing and updating valuation policies
- Working closely with the Risk Actuary and CRO
- Ensuring documentation standards are met
- Stakeholder management across the business and liaising with all teams
To be suitable for this role you will be a qualified actuary with 3 years PQE and experience in financial modelling, specifically regulatory valuations. Knowledge of UK insurance regulations, specifically Solvency II. You must also be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02073240539 to discuss.