An international leader in the manufacture and supply of pharmaceuticals products to the healthcare and life sciences sector is currently looking for a Vice President of Quality to take overall ownership of quality for resource, development and budgeting, whilst integrating newly acquired products into the organisation.
Based out of their UK operations near London the Vice President of Quality will be globally responsible for quality strategy with regard to an existing and newly acquired portfolio manufactured at a range of CMO locations across the globe. As well as the aforementioned, key areas that will be within their remit will be focused around integrating newly acquired plants into the organisation by bringing them up to existing quality standards.
Furthermore, the VP will take the lead on devising and executing the quality strategy for all projects under research and development and those projects currently under launch throughout the business. This will be an exciting feature of the role and will allow the VP to stamp their mark on business direction and ensure the continued strategic growth of the company.
Reporting into the Vice President of Quality will be a global network of Directors and Heads of Quality for the company's sites and Heads of Quality for all affiliated CMO cells. The VP of Quality will report into corporate.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, it will be essential for you to have proven knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Proven ability to set and drive quality strategy across a business and the capability to implement this globally (ideally having overseen more than one site as a quality lead)
- Extensive knowledge of international quality standards and hands on experience of implementing quality systems in a GxP pharmaceuticals environment (Direct FDA and MHRA experience)
- Experience of facing multiple regulatory inspections and good experience of liaising with regulatory bodies
- Excellent working knowledge of both sterile & non-sterile products and processes
- Excellent leader able to communicate effectively across different cultures
- Degree within a pharmaceutical, chemistry or life sciences field
If this is the type of opportunity that you have been looking for then please apply by the link provided or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson directly to arrange a confidential conversation.
The salary and benefits on offer are excellent and the business has the capacity to meet your expectations should you choose to progress with this opportunity.
Look forward to hearing from you.