An international Investment Bank are seeking a VP Financial Crime Generalist to join their team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, execution and maintenance of the Anti-Fraud framework, ensuring compliance with governing regulations, market standards and best practise. They will also be the first point of contact for advising, investigating and reporting Anti-Fraud matters arising across the bank, as well as developing strong business relationships across all three lines of defence.
This candidate will also be responsible for generalist Financial Crime matters when required to do so by the Head of Financial Crime. These include, but are not limited to sanctions, AML Advisory, ABC and other ad-hoc Financial Crime Matters.
- Design, execute and maintain a strategic Anti-Fraud & Cybercrime framework across the bank
- Provide Anti-Fraud & Cybercrime Subject Matter Expertise into the development, execution and maintenance of the Bank's Risk Assessment
- Review, assess and enhance existing Anti-Fraud Policies and Procedures where necessary
- Deliver Financial Crime training to the specified target audiences when required to do so
- Extensive Financial Crime/Anti-Fraud experience within an Investment Bank
- Proven experience of designing and executing an Anti-Fraud & Cybercrime framework
- Experience of designing and executing Financial Crime frameworks
- ACAMS, ICA or equivalent certification preferred