VP - Regulatory Development Compliance Consultant
- Unique opportunity to join a leading Asset Manager based in East London.
- Regulatory Development, Advisory & Compliance.
Global & leading Financial Services company across C&IS, Wealth Management & Asset Management based in London.
As the Regulatory Development Compliance Consultant for this leading Asset Manager in London you will be responsible for keeping up to date with new regulatory developments and be able to advise the business and its clients on how it will impact them and its funds.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Keep informed of UK, EU and International regulatory developments
- Provide analysis of regulatory developments that impact the business and its clients and communicate to the business
- Assist in implementation of regulatory change affecting the depositary operations
- Production of regulatory development slides for client MI packs
- Assist in production of regulatory development releases to depositary clients
- Support the Head of Regulatory & Technical in fostering relationships with company Compliance, Risk and Legal departments
- Assist the Head of Regulatory & Technical in building and maintaining working relationships with
- Regulatory Services and other company depositary jurisdictions
- Attendance at industry association meetings at the discretion of the Head of Regulatory & Technical
- Support Relationship Management and Business Development in the review of all appropriate scheme documentation
- Support and contribute where necessary to the monitoring and oversight of UK clients in a depositary capacity
- Answers regulatory queries from clients and the business
- Keeps all departmental procedures up to date and in line with regulatory and risk requirements
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or senior management
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
The successful Regulatory Development Compliance Consultant will have:
- A proven track record working in a depositary or other fund environment (i.e. Management Company)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Collective Investment Scheme industry, UCITS Directive and appropriate FCA and AIFMD Regulations
- Able to demonstrate clear and sound judgement based upon the risk and clear understanding of the UK and European regulatory environment
- Ability to analyse, understand and communicate regulation information promptly
- Participation in client presentations and review meetings
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Competitive salary + an excellent benefits package on offer to the successful candidate based in London.