This role will sit within the EMEA Channel Marketing team and will involve close collaboration with members of the Events, Digital, Content & creative teams alongside the involvement in the agile campaigns group as relevant.
My client are looking for a candidate with experience within the Asset Management space.
- Partner with key stakeholders from UK and EMEA client facing teams, marketing and product teams to develop and implement high impact marketing strategies leveraging all marketing platforms including paid media, digital, multimedia, events, sponsorships etc. to achieve measurable business objectives that are in line with business and firm strategic objectives.
- Build strong relationships with the UK and EMEA client facing teams to facilitate communication, proactively identify opportunities and challenges, and support execution of marketing efforts
- Work within and alongside the agile Campaigns team to leverage EMEA campaign plans, ensuring local relevance and that we are driving clients closer to purchasing funds, and maximizing our investment across each stage of the client journey
- Champion and leverage digital marketing strategies to drive targeted communication programs within the regions
- Work with client facing and events team to develop and execute channel events strategy
- Manage external vendors, where necessary, in the production and execution of product advertising, events and other client marketing campaign
- Extensive experience in the intermediary and institutional marketing within the asset management industry
- Experience working in a UK, EMEA or Middle East channel marketing role
- Demonstrated record of success in supporting client facing teams in acquiring and retaining clients and assets through execution of integrated marketing programs