Goodman Masson are currently looking for a bright, autonomous and ambitious financial analyst to join one of the UK's largest Airline & Leisure organisations based in West London. This is a great opportunity to join the finance team to ensure accurate and reliable monthly, actual and quarterly forecasts along with annual budget and financial information reporting and planning.
- Business partner with the Finance Managers and Analysts of various functions to help influence and achieve optimum quality financial plan submission.
- Developing templates for the review of P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet reporting for monthly actuals, quarterly forecast & annual budget.
- Analysis explaining P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow variances to budget.
- Proactively analyse management information, identifying trends/opportunities for the business
- Preparation of variety of presentations and strategic plans delivered to the CFO, Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders.
In order to be considered for this role you must be a part qualified accountant from a top 30 university and have the ability to analyse volumes of date and draw conclusions. Along with this, excellent communicational skills are essential along with a analytic background.
Salary and benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers full study support and an excellent bonus scheme.