Goodman Masson are currently working with a well known sporting organisation based in South London. They are looking to bring in an Accountant who is experienced in the sports and leisure industry who is looking to progress into more month and year end activities.
- Reconcile Compass invoicing, ensuring that both Venue and Compass deadlines are met
- Ensure full purchasing compliance
- Ensure accuracy of Purchase Orders and coding of purchase invoices
- Maintain the purchase order system, ensuring users have access and are using correctly.
- Handle queries from suppliers and staff regarding purchase ledger information
- Review weekly and monthly payroll. Ensure accurate posting.
- Produce labour forecasts and ensure results are produced in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ownership and completion of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Produce accurate financial reports as required.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting process
* Part qualified. Working towards an accountancy qualification
* A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
* Loves a process and strives for efficiency
* Has a natural eye for detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literate and confident in MS Excel; Word and Outlook.
* Great team player
* Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
* Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
If this role sounds like you please click apply!