Job Purpose / Requirements:
Work as part of a Finance team to raise requisitions and service entry sheets in a timely manner. Support the Finance team in various activities where improvement and compliance are needed due to resource constraints. The company uses SAP and the preference would be for the incumbent to have some AP / RTP experience and a demonstrable aptitude in SAP or a similar ERP system.
Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
Role includes the following key responsibilities
· Initiation of purchase requisitions in SAP based on requests from corporate depts.
· Liaising with Supply Chain to ensure approved requisitions result in approved purchase orders
· Processing service entry sheets for the corporate depts
· Pro-actively following up unreceipted items
· Assist with monthly staff loan account allocations and reconciliation
· Assist with follow up of Concur expense inter-company recharges
· Assist with other Finance activities as directed by the Finance Manager or Senior Financial Accountant
Educated to A level standard or equivalent QBE or CIPS
£150.00 - £225.00 per annum
23 days ago
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.