A well-known Financial Services company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their fast-growing and dynamic finance team.
Providing management services throughout the infrastructure and PPP industry, you will be responsible for a portfolio of project companies, working alongside a Finance Manager on each project.
* Payment of purchase invoices
* Maintenance of purchase ledger
* Managing relationships with suppliers
* Issuing invoices to customers
* Maintenance of sales ledger
* Credit control in relation to customer payments
Cash, debt & treasury management
* Maintenance of cash books and loan schedules
* Managing treasury deposit arrangements
* Processing of interest and capital loan repayments and other non-supplier payments where applicable
* Minute taking at project board meetings
* Processing of companies house documents
* Incorporation of purchase ledgers, sales ledgers, cash books and loan schedules into ETBs
* Uploading the accounting data into the SUN accounting system
* Accruals & prepayments and other journals
* Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT and CIS returns
* Liaising with auditors to provide supporting information for year-end financial statements
* Special ad hoc tasks that may arise from time to time
Skills and Experience
- Part-qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Relevant degree
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as an eye for detail. You will be proactive and motivated and have a real drive to succeed.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!