This growing company is looking for a vibrant and energetic Accounts Assistant to join their expanding finance team. You will be joining an exciting team that thrives in a fast pace environment and values collaboration for the growth and success of the company.
- Working with accounts payable and accounts receivable teams
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial Reporting
- Journal entries
- Assist with month end
- Book keeping
- Maintain up to date accurate accounting records
- General office support and administration
- Assist with departmental projects
- Ad-hoc tasks required
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in business, accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
The successful candidate will have a passion for finance and accounting with an eagerness to learn. You will be a team player with a positive attitude. You must have great attention to detail and time management.
This role has been newly created due to company growth. This company is looking for a driven and high preforming individual that will have the opportunity to gain full ownership of management accounts in the future. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress in your accounting career, to grow and develop your skill set.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.