A Nationally recognised Estate Agency is looking for an Accounts Assistant on a Temp to Perm basis.
Successful candidate must be available immediately and have experience across both sides of the general ledger.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
The purpose of the role is to support the Purchase to Pay work stream through effective administration of Query Desk, Invoice Registration and other Accounts Payable related tasks.
- Responsible for Query Desk ensuring prompt response and correct resolution of invoicing queries
- Support the Accounts Payable team through effective administration of the Invoice Registration process
- Ensure Statement Reconciliations are performed in line with the agreed timescales
- Support the Development Finance function through regular review of Purchase Order spend against budget and highlighting need for additional funds
- Effective administration of the Development Finance invoicing process through weekly reconciliation of Valuation Certificates and Invoice tracker
Skills and Experience
- Relevant purchase ledger and financial processing experience
- Strong experience of operating in an Accounts Payables function in a Purchase to Pay environment and an understanding of associated risks
- Experience of supporting a dynamic and professional team
- Experience of operating financial systems in a processing capacity.
- Ability to act on instructions and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with speed and agility to process many invoices
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Customer focused approach to service delivery