You will be responsible for the processing and administration of invoices, credit notes and expenses in a timely and accurate manner, in conjunction with other team members.
This will involve proactively managing the accounts payable ledgers for which you are responsible,
ensuring that all invoices are paid in accordance with payment terms.
Opening of post and scanning of invoices, recording expense reports received, along with manning
the Accounts Payable and Expenses Mailboxes;
* Process and check in a timely and accurate fashion, a high volume of supplier invoices and credit
* Analyse purchases by expense type (coding invoices);
* Reconcile invoices to purchase orders;
* Obtain invoice authorisation;
* Account for the correct treatment of tax for invoices;
* Deal with queries on a daily basis and build relationships with internal and external customer;
* Weekly review of Aged Creditors report, including follow up on invoices notes on the invoice hold
* Process staff expense claims and check they adhere to the Company's published expenses policy;
* Preparation of weekly payment runs;
* Filing and archiving of expenses and other documentation;
* To fulfil additional / ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.