Accounts Payable Clerk
A well known Property Developer is looking to hire an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk on a Temp to Perm basis.
Successful candidate must be immediately available.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for ensuring that incoming invoices relating to the group's properties and corporate functions are processed in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This role is key to the effectiveness of the group's internal controls and plays an important part in maintaining good external relations.
- Reviewing incoming invoices and purchase orders to determining the appropriate action, consulting with others in the business as necessary.
- Raising purchase orders using Compleat, ensuring that the correct ledger coding and approval route is selected.
- Following up on pending invoices and purchase orders.
- Preparing monthly payment runs for review by the Entity Accountants and the Financial Controller.
- Entering payments onto banking system and arranging for authorisation of these payments.
- Posting payments to Sage 200.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Liaising with off-shore service providers to ensure that invoices relating to externally managed entities are processed.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Prior accounts payable experience.
- Strong IT skills / the ability to quickly pick up new systems.
- Able to interact with colleagues of all levels in a firm but friendly manner.
- An organised approach to work.
- Experience of working in a group with numerous legal entities.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Experience of using commercial online banking systems.