Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an accounts payable assistant for a rapidly growing property business based in Great Portland Street. The role is paying £28k and the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, preferably in the same industry.
- Coding and processing 40 invoices and credit notes daily, inputting them into Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain the finance inbox to ensure all invoices and credit notes are acknowledged and supplier queries dealt within maximum 24 hours
- Review ageing on a regular basis and provide updates upon request to finance team
- Prepare payment runs on a bi-monthly basis for review and approval by senior management
- Issue remittances at the point the payment run is approved
- Review AP report regularly to identify debit balances and allocation of payments
- Administer purchase order system
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
- A level educated minimum
- Basic Excel skills
- AP experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- German speaking a significant advantage
If this role is of interest please click apply!