A well-known hospitality company are looking for an experienced, dedicated and diligent Accounts Payable Executive to join their wider finance team, and help manage their end to end accounts payable process.
Reporting to the Processing Manager, you will will be a key member of the finance team dealing with Accounts Payable, VAT, Bank Payments, Reconciliations and Month end tasks. You will also work closely with operations and management to make decisions about what's next on our horizon and working with teams across the business on a range of exciting projects. Finance is responsible for the meticulous management and reporting of our accounts, financial control, risk management and compliance.
This is a challenging role which requires not just commercial acumen, but a high level of EQ to forge strong relationships with our operations, who'll be looking to you to provide insight and expertise.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing invoices, receipts, expenses within Concur in an accurate and timely manner
- Verifying accuracy of invoices and posting transactions into Netsuite
- Organising and maintaining Accounts Payable files
- Reconciling vendor statements and clearing vendor discrepancies and debit/aged balances
- Providing assistance with month end close and reporting
- Identify potential opportunities for process improvements across the function
- Creating payments in accordance with partner payment terms for approval
- Performing ad hoc Accounts Payable/Finance/Admin duties as required
- Providing finance support to homeowner and guest facing teams, including handling ad hoc queries from the wider business
Qualifications and experience
- 2 years relevant solid experience working in a fast paced AP team
- Efficient and well organised, pick up new activities quickly and able to multitask
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Eagle-eyed ability to pick out inaccuracies and exacting attention to detail
- Netsuite, Concur and Salesforce experience preferable
- Eager to work in a company that's growing quickly, with a capacity to adapt, test and learn quickly
- A degree in finance, accounting, economics or other quantitative subject is advantageous
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity then apply today!
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.