A financial services business are looking for an Accounts Payable to join them immediately on a 6 months fixed contract basis.
- Identifying fund related and entity related invoices
- Attention to detail in allocating invoice items for payment across funds
- Investigate rejected invoices by liaising with business units
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts, including management of cash claims
- Identify fund related and entity related invoices
- Prioritise and manage invoice inflow via email to assist teams in reaching processing targets.
- Monitor work flow transactions
- Ownership of assigned tasks
- Deal with disputed invoices and invoices on hold
- Statement reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Proven track record in an Accounts payable role
- Experience of multi currency ledgers and foreign payments essential
- Strong IT skills in a finance environment are essential, in particular intermediate Excel skills with the ability to progress to advanced excel skills.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- An eye for detail, and very well organised.
- A self starter with a strong desire to learn and understand; confident to seek the help and support of finance colleagues.
- Confident in communicating with fellow employees and external vendors.
- Professional in approach to work.
- Enjoy taking responsibility and improving processes, always wanting to do things more efficiently and always thinking proactively about improvements.
- Takes pride in the role and the work done.
- Works well in a team environment