Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a real estate investment business based in Bond Street for an Accounts Payable and Treasury Manager. This role involves overseeing the AP process and managing 2 AP clerks.
- Work closely with and support Management Accountants, Property Managers and Directors.
- Be the key escalation contact for all invoice and payment issues.
- Be responsible for managing and assessing risk with the Accounts Payable function.
- Continuously seek ways of improving process efficiency while adhering to company policies and controls.
- Be the key liaison with external management agents.
- Lead, motivate and develop the Accounts Payable team
- Experience with management of accounts payable processes and procedures.
- Experience of bank and intercompany reconciliations highly desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and take responsibility.
- Strong attention to detail, Time management & prioritisation.
- High level of self-motivation with the ability to work within an environment subject to change.
- Demonstrate flexibly and resilience whilst working in a fast-paced environment.