I am currently working with a global management consultancy business based in Central London, who are seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their finance team of five. Offering hybrid working and a progressive culture, the role will involve all aspects of AR across the businesses global client base including billing, credit control, cash allocating and reconciliations.
- Production of sales invoices to all clients and input into Oracle.
- Production of Credit notes and issuing of refunds and accounting for these
- Production of inter-company invoices from to other company offices
- Validating that inter-company recharges resulting from invoices are accounted for correctly
- Ensuring revenue is recognised in accordance with US GAAP reporting requirements.
- Management of deferred revenue and global revenue shares to ensure accurate revenue reporting monthly
- Ensuring client expenses are recharged in accordance with client requirements
- Ensuring invoices are issued with correct tax rates applied
- Monitoring Monthly sales relative to forecast
- Covering and assisting France & Germany when required
To be a good fit for this position, you will have 18+ months of AR experience within an SME or corporate business, confidence to speak with clients and senior stakeholders on a daily basis and strong attention to detail to ensure a high level of data integrity for all client facing documentation.
The business offer a competitive salary, plus and great benefits package including hybrid working (3 in the office, 2 days WFH), 25 days holiday (moving up to 29 with each year of service), 7.5% pension contribution, private medical and a discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, send a copy of your CV with brief covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.