Accounts Senior/Assistant Manager
Top 10 Firm - Hampshire
£45,000 - £52,000 + great benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently on the search for an experienced Accounts Senior to join their Hampshire office on a permanent basis.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a strong track record of progression - with a quick path to Assistant Manager on the table for the right person.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Annual statutory accounts preparation
- Visit client premises to undertake on-site accounting needs
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly VAT returns
- Develop relationships and gain the confidence of clients
In return, you will get:
- Corporate benefits - group pension scheme, private medical & dental cover & more
- Flexi hours/remote working arrangements
- Fantastic progression prospects, with tailored professional and personal development programmes
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Annual events - Sports events, Christmas parties, Summer social & more
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Up to date with current FRS reporting standards
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong IT skills, with experience of using various accounting packages
If this is of interest, please send your CV asap to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7019 8845.