Top 50 Firm - Central London
£33,000 - £40,000 + benefits package
Are you looking to join a growing firm, with a clear path for progression to become Assistant Manager/Manager in the future?
How about a relaxed and mature work environment, with great work/life balance incentives rolled out across the firm?
An opportunity has arisen at a Top 60 firm, who are currently searching for an Accounts Senior to join their London headquarters.
What are the benefits to you?
- Great work/life balance - work from home, flexi hours
- Strong client portfolio, with exposure to small/medium sized UK & International companies
- Clear progression path to Assistant Manager/Manager level
- Salary review every year
- Performance reviews every six months
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- 20 /25days Holiday depending on level of qualification
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance for you & your family
- Travel season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes, eye care plans
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
Your main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Lead in the preparation of statutory accounts for your own portfolio of clients
- Lead in the preparation of management accounts
- Bookkeeping responsibilities
- Assisting Partners on larger, more complex accounts assignments
- Reviewing VAT returns for clients
- Ensuring that work is completed within the agreed budget and timescale
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes:
- AAT qualified, or studying towards ACCA/ACA
- Strong experience at another accountancy practice, specifically in accounts
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel & Word
- Experience of using various accountancy packages (Sage, QuickBooks, Xero etc)
- Ability to build strong relationships with new and established clients
- A motivated individual, who can work independently, and part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If this is of interest, please apply asap to ensure your details are considered, or for more information call Saman on 020 7019 8845.