The key purpose of the role is to assist the team with additional actuarial input into a number of important projects including:
- Analysing different remediation approaches and writing options papers
- Writing calculations specs
- Building models in Excel or Access
- Testing IT models
- Performing remediation calculations for policies and checking calculations
- Handling queries relating to the use of the models
- Determining approaches to non-standard cases.
- Ensuring TCF issues, cost implications and practical constraints are taken into account when formulating solutions.
Reviewing and writing report documents relating to the project.
Key competencies, knowledge & skills:
- Partly-qualified or qualified Actuary
- Strong technical ability in analysing problems, determining solutions and specifying calculations
- Pensions and life assurance product knowledge preferred but not essential
- Previous high profile company-wide project experience preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective influencing skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail
To apply for this role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org