We're currently recruiting for one of the worlds leading professional services who are looking to bring a Qualified Actuary into their business. This role will sit within the ALM team which is growing fast and continues to enjoy success in delivering high quality work.
For this vacancy, they are looking for strong ALM experience and day to day deliverables include:
- Delivering asset, insurance, actuarial and multi disciplinary assignments for a wide range of clients
- Supporting strategic management and running of the ALM team
- Taking an active role in developing their core product areas such as Risk or Capital
In order to be considered, you will have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge in asset related areas such as equities, derivatives, strategy and asset allocation
- Have an understanding of risk management and asset management within a life insurer
- Good working knowledge of financial modelling, different asset classes, risk modelling and ALM techniques
- Be a qualified IFA or be close to qualifying
- Excellent communications skills, the ability to influence and work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
On offer is the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive team. You will be exposed to an unprecedented variety of work and actively support businesses with their critical decision making. The work is rewarding, challenging and will certainly widen your experience.
To find out more or to apply, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7019 8881.