Agile Business Analyst | London | £400/day - £500/day
A contract Security Business Analyst is required with reporting and Agile experience. This role will collaborate with stakeholders across Technology Operations, Security, Finance and Business Units to identify and develop a set of User Stories based on key performance metrics for our AWS cloud environment. The successful candidate will spearhead ad-hoc data analysis and ETL prototyping for these metrics, enabling us to build a fully automated, next-gen data platform.
Suitable candidates will have: a firm understanding of business requirements elicitation; excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to translate business requirements into realistic and tangible deliverable s; a proactive mindset; and the ability to influence stakeholders, working closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Responsibilities will include
- Building relationships with stakeholders across Technology Operations and acting as the Proxy product owner for this agile development.
- Identifying broad stakeholder wish-lists, and drive discussions to transform them into user stories and KPIs.
- Documenting, organising, and tracking requirements for the development team in Jira.
- Work with stakeholders and the development team to test, demonstrate and validate prototypes and final products.
- Support the prototyping of data extraction and transformation, and spearhead ad-hoc data analysis.
Minimum Required Skills
- Excellent track record in working with senior management and stakeholders, especially with regards to transforming ambiguous problem statements into explicit, well-defined requirements.
- Have worked on Agile development projects, preferably Scrum, where you have created or supported a Product Owner in developing the Product Vision, Personas, Epics and User Stories.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing.
- Expertise in using spread sheeting software, inc. Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel.
- Strong understanding of data engineering concepts, including database storage, ETL, and data visualisation.
- Experience of writing acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and conducting demos.
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing principles (esp. AWS) preferred.
- Familiarity with Cloud Security concepts and DevOps practices.
- Proven ability to hit the ground running.
- Collaborative and flexible working style.
Minimum Education Requirements
- BCS business analysis certification or equivalent qualification.