This government sector who deliver pensions currently requires an application developer who can join them on a permanent basis. When joining the team, you will be working with the delivery team that consist of Applications and analysis team, service and projects and facilities team.
As an application developer in the IT and department you will be required to deliver the below:
- Providing advice and guidance to users and the business as the go-to person for the 3 core business solutions - Varonis, Microsoft Office and K2
- Working with the Information Security Manager to support Varonis requests and marking requirements are correctly implemented
- Migrating content from Shared Drive and SP2010 to SharePoint Online using Sharegate
- Support Document Management and Record Retention team
- Supporting queries concerning Learning Management System
- Creating and administering SharePoint Online solutions
- Technical support, guidance & administration
In order to be successful to qualify as an application developer you must have the below experience:
- Must have knowledge on how to configure and maintain Microsoft Office E.g Excel, SharePoint
- Power-shell Scripting
- Experience in implementing and maintaining 3rd party applications into SharePoint
- Strong communication skills able to effectively engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- technical and interpersonal skills to administer, develop and trouble-shoot
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!