A nationally recognised Commercial Property company is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant on a Temp to Perm basis.
Successful Candidate MUST be immediately available.
If you have the relevant experience and wish to fast track your application, please forward your CV to Aki.Yiasoumi@Goodmanmasson.com
The Assistant Accountant is responsible for supporting the Financial Controller and Management Accountant.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Preparation of VAT returns for multiple entities.
- Assist with the accounts payable process.
- Preparation of journals and other supporting workings for review by the Management Accountant.
- Assisting the Management Accountant with monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting the Management Accountant with UK Income Tax returns.
- Assisting with the external and internal audit processes.
- Testing of bank covenants and the drafting of compliance certificates.
- Compiling and analysing data.
- Preparation of credit card reconciliations.
- Review and booking of staff expenses.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Organisation skills
- Prior experience of working within a finance function.
- Studying towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Strong IT skills / the ability to quickly pick up new systems.