We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant role based in Kings Cross.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting with all budgeting, forecasting and month end reporting
- Assisting accountant with monthly business partnering with senior heads of the business to deliver spend
- Assisting in the preparation of the budget for central costs and challenging the assumptions made
- Quarterly reforecasting and 5 year plan assistance
- Delivery of weekly estimates, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Ownership of calculating and invoicing monthly/quarterly royalties
- Month end postings ensuring timely delivery of results and explaining any material variances
- Assisting with Board pack commentary, explaining all variances against budget
- Completion of all balance sheet recs on a timely basis
- Assisting with audit queries and liaising with auditors to ensure complete compliance
Candidates must be immediately available to start a role.