Assistant Audit Manager
Top 15 Firm - High Wycombe
Competitive salary + fantastic benefits package
Are you an Audit Senior, looking to make the break into an Assistant Manager role?
Are you looking to move out of a 100% audit role, into a well-rounded role involving audit, accounts & corporate tax?
Are you looking to join a growing team and division, at one of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Auditor to join a highly reputable Top 15 Firm, based in their High Wycombe office.
Joining a constantly growing team, you'll be working very closely with Directors/Partners, providing a wide range of services across audit, accounts & tax - servicing a client portfolio ranging in size and sector.
In return, you can expect:
- A clear path for progression, with a Manager role available in the future
- Dedicated training programmes, focused on professional development and soft skills
- Agile working arrangements - including flexi hours and working from home
- Corporate benefits - group pension scheme, private medical & dental cover + more
- Annual social events - sporting events, team drinks, Christmas parties, and much more
The ideal candidate would possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong experience in Practice, leading audits from planning to completion
- Strong IT System skills - MS Office, Excel, Sage
If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or you can reach me on 020 7019 8845.