I am currently partnering with a leading hospitality group who are looking to on-board an experienced Accountant to join their finance team in the London Head Office. Assisting the Group Reporting Manager, this role will be delivering ad-hoc project work as well as month end requirements and various finance duties.
- Deconsolidation process and financial statement production for subsidiary annual reporting
- Developing and implementing process improvement for subsidary annual reporting
- Work on projects to implement new accounting and reporting developments and improvement
- Assist with monthly consolidation close activities and monthly technical accounting processes such as balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset register maintenance, and month end account reconciliations
- Support the preparation of the annual and half year report
- Assist the annual and half year audit process
- Ad-hoc project work required to support objectives of the wider finance team
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience working in Audit or Month End Accounting processes
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with ability to work on your own initiative. You will need to be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must have strong organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise work loads.
If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.