You will support business and product development on the funds, fiduciary management for institutional pension fund clients and advisory services to clients. The role will contribute to the production of multi-asset marketing material and writing investment content for the portfolio managers and clients.
- Drive production of client materials for new strategies, macro topics and market updates
- Contribute to investment content, including market commentaries and thought pieces
- Assist with investment research to drive macro content
- Assist with performance and peer group monitoring to drive product development and investment strategy content
- Assist Sales Support with updating existing strategy presentations on a monthly basis
- Contribute to the RFP database as required by Sales Support
- Support ongoing communication with intermediaries, clients and prospects
- Produce monitoring packs for fund managers and committees on a monthly basis
- Take responsibility for Corporate reporting, e.g. quarterly Board reports
- 1-3 year's experience working within financial services with knowledge of the investment management industry
- 1 honours degree minimum, preferably in a numerical, finance or economics-based subject
- Excellent interpersonal abilities.
- A client focused approach.
- Well-developed communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Strong organisation skills - must work to strict deadlines and mange conflicting demands.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent IT skills in particular in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.