I am currently partnering with a construction fitting company who are looking to on-board an Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team. You must be willing to travel to West London.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will have the responsibility of looking after multiple entities and sub holding companies. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a commercial mindset and has 2+ years experience assisting with management accounts and balance sheet to TB level.
- Accounting for multiple holding companies; including accruals and prepayments and preparing stat accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations; including accruals / prepayments / intercompany etc.
- Managing the Fixed Asset Register for all entities; including running depreciation
- Bank reconciliations for multi-currency accounts
- Processing payments and transfers
- First line review of Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger and reconciliation to Control Accounts
- Daily journal postings, sales reports and cash flow forecast
- Responsible for receivables ageing report for monthly business meetings
- Executing month end reports with variance analysis for the Financial Controller
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the board pack review
- Ad-hoc activities on request
Experience / Skills:
- Currently studying towards ACCA / CIMA / ACA (or equivalent) qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience at the Balance Sheet, Trial Balance level
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with ambition to learn. You must be a team player with a practical, positive and proactive attitude to work. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to prioritise workloads and deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at email@example.com.