Goodman Masson are working with a global advertising company to recruit for an assistant management accountant with a minimum 1 years experience dealing with management accounts (Accruals and prepayments). This role is paying £28-£30k with study support.
- Calculation of accruals & prepayments of income, costs and inter-company, using IFRS principles. Prepare and post journals
- Help Prepare monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly variance analysis (by comparing to budget/forecast) and exception reporting
- Monthly & quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Action any queries post month-end; i.e AP mis-posting etc.
- Assist with the SOX and year-end audit by providing all relevant information to the auditors
- Preparation of monthly inter-company billing schedules for inter-company billing team to bill.
- Update & maintain fixed assets, post & reconcile fixed asset register
- Monthly analysis of aged debtor & creditor reports for monthly reporting
- Minimum 1 years experience dealing with accruals and prepayments
- strong communication skills
- Degree educated
- outgoing and sociable personality
If this role sounds of interest please click apply!