A well-known and recognisable FMCG company are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to provide a key role in their day to day financial operations.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the central procedures and reporting, supporting the FC with month end reporting, and the maintenance of significant business elements. This role will provide a large scope for development of a part-qualified accountant looking to progress.
- Assisting in the production of Management Accounts to Trial Balance (Overheads focused). Including accruals, prepayments, adjustments.
- Overheads analysis. Ensure accurate reporting of monthly Overheads, analyse variances against Prior Month and Budget.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations: collated, reviewed and actioned prior to submission to FC.
- Tracking and accruals for rent and business rates
- Ownership of process, tracking and accruals for Sales Support Stock
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly logical approach, with a focus on accuracy, attention to detail and keen to make improvements
- Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience within retail or FMCG ideal
- Qualified to at least AAT level 4/part qualified ACCA/CIMA and looking to progress.
If this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, then apply today!
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.