As an Assistant Tax Manager, you will be joining a rapidly expanding, global Investment Manager in London.
- Support with compliance for the funds and investor reporting in the UK and US, plus the launch of new fund vehicles.
- Keep abreast of international tax developments and help with other tax projects as directed, for example assessing new markets/jurisdictions
- Assist with oversight of the tax risk management framework for all of the investment products
- Liaise with advisors on preparation and reporting requirements under CBCR, FATCA and CRS
- Interaction with various other internal departments including Finance and Compliance
Skills & experience required:
- FS tax experience gained within a top professional services firm, or in-house environment
- Relevant tax qualification
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.