I have an exciting new opportunity for a BI Developer to work for a leading investment management firm based in London. The work will be a mixture of extending and supporting existing systems as well as involvement in the design and build of Greenfield data-centric projects in line with our long term vision.
Day Rate: £450 per day
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
- A strong understanding of database design principles and proven experience of delivering soundly architected database solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular and OLAP)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- An understanding of financial modelling techniques and experience of working with financial data (eg accounting ledgers, financial statements and funds under management reporting)
- A proponent of collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous integration, code review or pairing, unit testing, refactoring and related approaches
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Strong delivery focused approach
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented BI Developer to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.