About Goodman Masson
With a team of 170 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment business. Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hire across Industry & Commerce, Financial Services, Professional Services, Public and Public & Not-for-Profit Sector.
We successfully provide both contingent recruitment and RPO solutions to a wide range of clients, through a brilliant understanding of sourcing and recruiting, the creation and evolution of employer brands and the fascination in the modern workplace.
One of our strategic ambitions is to ‘Treat our people better than any other business in the UK’.
We aim to create an environment that our people want to be a part of. We call this approach The Experience®. It ensures our people have the tools and infrastructure to be successful, have the opportunity to professionally develop, are well & correctly rewarded and can look forward to and enjoy coming to the office.
Job Title: Bid Executive/ Client Service executive
Reports to: Manager of Client Services
As we continue to grow and expand, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Client Services team, supporting in the development of market leading collateral across bids, tenders, sales document, and reports.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
Bid & Tender Support:
- Responsible for the generation of key documentation associated with each tender process, including but not limited to tenders; pitches / presentations; Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ); Request for Information (RFI); Request for Proposal (RFP); and Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all on-going Tenders and PQQs
- Follow tender best practice through kick off meetings, story boarding and review processes
- Fact-find and generate numerical data to support sales documents
- Manage library of tender material, ensuring continuous improvement of content
- Proof content from other team members
Client Focused Support:
- Support in writing and design of sales proposals and documents
- Generate management information for individual clients
- Responsible for the quality and conformance to standards of material produced for clients
- Maintain close liaison with internal departments to ensure all information is accurate, identifying gaps and making proactive suggestions for resolution
- Act as business intelligence hub to support sales team and Senior Management Team objectives
- Working with marketing team to promote the Client Service teams offering to wider business
- Support with internal diversity & inclusion network groups
Competencies & Person Specification
- Strong presentation skills with the confidence to address internal and external parties
- Excellent written English and grammar
- Willing to learn new skills quickly
- Good time management and organisational skills; able to prioritise workload and demonstrate track record of achieving deadlines to achieve business goals
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and work under pressure
Person Specification & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years bid experience preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively with people across a wide spread of services and functions within the company
- “Right first time” attitude and outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritise, manage workload and take personal responsibility for quality management
Perks and benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent training & development
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip (open to everyone!)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.