Big 4 Audit Senior -Real estate, Hospitality, Construction
Salary up to £48,000+Benefits
I have been asked by one of the largest Accountancy firms in the world to find the very best candidates for a brilliant Audit senior role. They will offer you 35 hour working weeks, flexi working, work from home and other market leading benefits. This company has a track record in offering their staff excellent progression and will put you in a position to have a fantastic career in practice or industry
This role will give you exposure to some of the world's biggest and best-known brands as well as some smaller businesses. You'll help our clients meet all their reporting needs, you will help them accurately report on financial statements and provide helpful insight on all matters requested. In return they will ensure you're given constant support, the skills and knowledge required to succeed and progress
To be considered for this role:
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- UK External audit experience
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Excellent technical expertise within the relevant sectors
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
Having knowledge of current market issues in the Real Estate, Hospitality & construction is desired. If you have strong desire to grow, to learn and create a great career this is the role for you!
This role is live and they're keen to start interviewing as soon as possible. If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch with me!
Phone : 02070198813
Please note: I have a range of live opportunities so if the opportunity above isn't for you, I'm sure I will have one that will be!