Specialist Boutique Firm - London
£20,000 - £30,000 + benefits package
Are you looking to join a general practice firm, with a diverse portfolio of clients spanning across a range of sectors?
With a tailored programme for personal development/progression, the right candidate can even expect speedy advancement in terms of responsibility and remuneration!
This family-run, specialist boutique firm is currently on the search for a Bookkeeper to join on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Recording and reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Keeping clients up to date with business performance
- Preparing VAT/Corporate/Personal tax returns
- Preparation of invoices
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- Previous experience of Bookkeeping
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel/SAGE/Xero/QuickBooks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
- £20,000 - £30,000 salary per annum
- Gym membership
- Tailored study support
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Flexi hours/Remote working arrangements
If this is of interest, please get in touch: email@example.com or call Saman on 020 7019 8845.