A Property Development and Real Estate firm in London are looking for a Business Analyst to support the implementation of an ERP solution.
The primary role will be to document the 'as is' and 'to be' business processes and capture / translate the business requirements in a format that can be understood but technical and non-technical people alike. Specific responsibilities will include:
- leading process, requirement and design workshops
- applying industry standard techniques to Business Analyst outputs including documenting and managing business requirements, mapping business processes, solution selections, business case documentation and gal analysis
- mapping 'as it' and 'to be' processes
- assisting the project manager with timelines, quality and budget tracking
- participating in change management activities
To apply for this role you must have experience of working as a Business Analyst on finance transformation projects, namely ERP implementations. You will need experience of finance processes, systems and data flows and be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision. Candidates from a Property or Real Estate background will be at a distinct advantage.
Please ensure you review the requirements for this role as candidates without this will not be considered. Additionally the successful candidate will need to be available at short notice as interviews / offers are likely to happen before the end of the year.