Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment.
We are looking for ambitious individuals, whether graduates or junior professionals, with a natural flare for sales and a competitive edge, to join our team in London!
Our comprehensive training program, The Academy, will ensure you are given the skills and tools required to be a success! Our Academy is delivered by our in-house Learning & Development team, to give you a solid foundation for all aspects of the role you are hired to do. We have 2 types of entry-level positions to consider: 360* Recruitment Consultant and Candidate Researcher positions.
360* Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development and delivering client pitches (phone based and client facing)
- Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates
- Headhunting talented professionals within your market to fill your clients' vacancies
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Liaising with companies and candidates to set up interviews
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Handling offer processes, taking references and making placements!!
- Candidate acquisition through advertising current vacancies, reviewing applicants, proactively seeking referrals from clients and candidates, headhunting via LinkedIn, searching job boards and utilising our bespoke database.
- Registering candidates, ensuring all supporting documentation required has been gathered to facilitate a quick turnaround for our clients.
- Interviewing candidates to gain an understanding of their experience to date, their competencies, their career aspirations and market intelligence.
- Briefing candidates on live vacancies and preparing candidates for client interviews.
- Coordinating and attending networking events within your chosen market specialism.
- Calendar management for interviews, in addition to sourcing candidate and client feedback.
- Extending offers of employment to candidates and attaining references to ensure compliance.
We pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. Our L&D team provide ongoing structured training across every level of your progression, and our hands-on Senior Management team play a critical role in training and coaching our people! A two-pronged approach that has created a business of high performers!!
What are we looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- Motivated to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Ambition, with a desire to fast track your career progression
- Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
- Resilience, tenacity and a drive to succeed
- An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
- A degree in any discipline
- A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly!
- Excellent training & development (an 18-month training program when you join)
- Free breakfast every morning
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip and Ibiza getaway (open to everyone!)
Apply now! All successful candidates will be contacted.
Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
- Work For Us: https://www.goodmanmasson.com/work-for-us
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodman_masson/?hl=en
- Glassdoor reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Goodman-Masson...