This outstanding wealth management company based in Norwich are looking for a CASS & Reconciliations administrator to join them on a permanent basis. As a CASS and Reconciliations administrator you will be responsible for a range of reconciliation, reporting and control processes designed to maintain compliance with the requirements of the FCA's client assets and transaction reporting rule books.
As a CASS & Reconciliations Administrator you will be responsible for the below:
- Monitor cash reconciliation breaks through to resolution.
- Complete the corporate action process including event sourcing, validation, coordinating internal & client communications, decision capture and notification.
- Perform the administration of CASS related activities including account reconciliation and processing of cash movements.
- Undertake the daily client money daily calculation related monitoring.
In order to qualify as a CASS & Reconciliations Administrator, it is essential to have the below:
- An understanding of FCA CASS rules relating to holding client money and safe custody assets would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.