I am currently partnering with a national real estate business based in the West End who are seeking an experienced property collections specialist to join their team of ten. Reporting into the team leader, this job will take full responsibility for the collections process for one of the businesses key revenue streams.
Areas of Responsibility
- Credit control of allocated centres;
- Ensuring that the agreed debt collection processes are adhered to;
- Ensuring that tenant money received is correctly accepted, banked and accurately allocated in a timely fashion for relevant centres;
- Investigate unallocated monies held in the suspense account;
- Attend regular debt meetings with Asset Managers and Finance to review debtor positions for individual Tenants within each centre - working on solutions to clear outstanding items;
- Timely clearance of all unallocated cash or credits;
- Produce quarterly partner reports of allocated centres where relevant;
- To reduce historical arrears and resolve queries for allocated centres;
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- 4 years minimum experience working within a Credit Control environment
- Intermediate level Excel
- High degree of precision and accuracy while working at speed
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Horizon an advantage
To be considered for this role, you will have a strong background in property/real estate collections and will be able to demonstrate that you have been instrumental in query resolution to manage the complex queries that come from tenants in regard to rents and service charge.
You will need to be personable and able to work across the business with the relevant stakeholders to ensure queries are addressed and resolved, working efficiently with our tenants, so having good customer services would be advantageous.