London, Hybrid | circa £60k | Commercial Finance Manager -Procurement & Supply Chain | FTSE FMCG
We are working with a very well established FMCG brand who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. Perfect for someone newly qualified or those 1-2 years post qualified.
We are also working on a part qualified role with this same company – so if you are slightly more junior – please do apply and we can share details of this role as well.
· Provide end-to-end Finance business partner support to Procurement team
· Procurement Financial Strategy development
· Finance decision support on all key Procurement initiatives
· Project Work and adhoc analysis to support the strategic agenda
Planning & Reporting
· Complete period end close process
· Production of periodic results and Quarterly forecast pack for use by Senior leadership team and pladis Exec
· Performance Forecasting through Quarterly updates, periodic forecast and Opportunities & Risks processes
· Complete Short-Term forecasting process
· Performance Management through period reporting, analysis and communication
· Budget setting incl Investment, Cost saving targets & spend
· Manage / review cost savings projects and data integrity on tracker sheets
· Manage the standard setting process for Budget and alignment with commercial business divisions
· Application of pladis financial controls, policies & procedures across Buyers
· Validation of cost savings projects
· Internal & External Audit – review requirements & follow-up actions
· Periodic Control Review & Reporting
· Risk management framework compliance including Hedging & foreign exchange
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.