£30,000 – £35,000pa
Permanent (Part-time – 3 days a week): Hybrid
Our client represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting more than 750 operators with over 350 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem. As a Company Secretary, you will be part of the Risk and Compliance team. You will be responsible for development, implementation and operation of the Regional Corporate Governance Framework to ensure that their regional entities fulfil their statutory obligations in their respective registered countries (currently in Switzerland, UK, US, Spain, Argentina, China, India and Kenya).
- Maintaining constitutional and statutory records such as the certificate of incorporation, articles of association and registers for the organisation and its regional subsidiaries.?
- Arranging meetings of the directors of regional entities including preparation of agenda, circulation of documents and support in producing minutes.
- Dealing with appointments and resignations of directors and company secretaries.
- Arranging advice for directors of regional entities on their duties and ensuring that they comply with relevant corporate legislation and the articles of association.
- Identifying, assessing and leading implementation of relevant regulatory and legislative changes.
- Actively participating in corporate projects, such as company formations, liquidations.
- Managing mandates related to bank accounts for each of the entities.
- Providing corporate data for KYC purposes.
- You are a qualified company secretary or have similar qualification.
- A strong background in company secretarial administration and have previously worked in a multinational organisation managing corporate secretarial responsibilities for multiple jurisdictions – desirable.
- Advanced organisational skills, attention to detail, exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.?
- Hands-on, self-motivated and able to work effectively with or without supervision.
- 15% bonus
- Fantastic learning & development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowances
- Four additional days off for professional development
- Hybrid working
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.