A Major Insurer are looking for an experienced compliance and financial crime professional to join their team. This seen as a key role in continuing to develop their compliance and financial crime programme.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with reviewing regulatory developments and communications.
- Assist with financial crime and sanctions queries and provide guidance to the business.
- Assist in the submission of regulatory returns, financial crime dashboards and MI, exception reporting, Group and banking questionnaires.
- Assist in updating financial crime policies, guidance, and intranet site content.
- Assist in the preparation and collation of board papers and meeting packs.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests from the business for compliance documentation, high risk policy and claims reviews.
- Assist with Gifts and Hospitality register and related reports.
- Assist with training to the business.
- Assist with Brexit related tasks and Outsourcing requirements.
- Assist with all matters undertaken by the compliance department when required, supporting the Compliance Plan and Objectives.
- At least 3-4 years insurance compliance experience
- Ideally Lloyds/London Market or GI experience
- Financial Crime experience desirable