- Have a good understanding of and remain up to date on relevant regulatory requirements and their application in Anti-Money Laundering legislation, Proceeds of Crime Act and Fraud Act.
- Manage Production Orders and other related orders from external agencies i.e HMRC, Law enforcement agencies and enquiries received from regulators and ensure they are dealt on timely manner.
- Provide support to the Financial Crime Prevention Team and other departments within the Bank in relation to fraud queries, referrals and guidance.
- Review and conduct timely investigations into allegations of First party fraud, Third Party fraud, internal fraud and Fraud / KYC / AML alerts generated from the Banks fraud prevention systems (including debit card fraud).
- Produce periodic and ad hoc management information (MI) and reports on Fraud.
- Identify and analyse fraud data to uncover new and current trends and patterns.
- Complete Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) administration, evaluation and reporting.
- Assist in the development and delivery of FCP training.
- Preparation of policies and processes and help with their implementation to prevent fraud.
- Provide reports to the Head of Compliance and the management and Board Committees on fraud related matters.
- Point of contact for CIFAS related matters. Manage CIFAS loadings and reviews, ensuring provisions of the Immigration Act are being met by the Bank and oversee quarterly checks.
- To undertake other Compliance related projects as directed by the Head of Compliance
- Good understanding of UK AML/KYC/Fraud Management policies
- Good understanding of debit card fraud investigation
- Good analytical and communication skills
If interested, please apply below. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.