You will be joining a highly successful team and have a wide range of responsibilities. Your job will be to make sure the Directors can be out seeing consultants as much as possible. As the backbone, they will rely on you to create structure internally and ensure smooth collaboration with the broader global team.
Consultant relationships are vital to my client's business growth and ongoing success as most institutional clients rely on consultants for investment decisions. The team is responsible for generating new business as well as managing existing relationships so you will be doing the internal support for both.
Being a junior role within the team you will need to be willing to learn and develop at a reasonable pace whilst having a high level of intellectual curiosity. You will need to understand that the role has an operational element to it for the short to medium term.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Working with marketing, reporting and client servicing teams to assist with preparation for presentations
- Making sure all follow ups are completed
- Putting pitch books together
- Assisting with all client communications and follow ups
- Answering any queries (internal and external)
- Managing Salesforce
- Research and competitor analysis
- You need an understanding of investment consultants and their influence in the UK
- Strong understanding of investments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong with excel, word and powerpoint
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a reputable global firm. Although you won't be out seeing clients initially, you will have access to multiple business areas and get a highly comprehensive understanding of the business and different long-term opportunities available.