If working from home has given you time to reflect and you feel ready for a new challenge, this Consulting Actuary role is a great opportunity to consider. As a Consulting Actuary you will work on a number of projects with a variety of insurance and reinsurance companies across London. you will be involved in extremely varied and interesting work including IFRS17 implementation management, impact assessments, systems changes, prophet modelling and process improvement.
As part of this life insurance practice you will receive full training from day 1 and be given a dedicated mentor to guide and develop you. The work is challenging and rewarding and you will quickly grow your network across the life insurance market working with some of the best actuaries in the industry.
In order to be considered, you will have the following:
- Good experience of working within the life insurance industry
- Be making strong progress with your exams and have completed your core papers
- Good understanding of SII, reporting standards, risk or prophet modelling
- Strong business acumen and the ability to communicate effectively with actuaries and non actuaries alike
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - the ability to engage at all levels and communicate a complex message simply
As well as the opportunity to gain unparalleled exposure to the life insurance market, a competitive salary, bonus, life cover and pension are on offer. You will not be expected to work long, unsociable hours, this consultancy supports working from home and the vast majority of clients are based in Central London.
To find out more or to apply, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7019 8881.